Ok, but again, the referenced documents at that epSOS annex are CEN EN 13606
part 1 and CEN EN 13606 part 2. If openEHR has to be mentioned is in those
documents, not in this annex since it only deals with 13606 and the
archetype/ADL summary is just for clarifying concepts for the reader and not
a complete history about the technology behind.

David