Diego Bosc? schreef op 6-2-2014 9:52:
> Regarding consistency checks, we have been able to generate schematron
> rules from the archetypes to check constraints stated on the archetype
> on the XML files. I think it is also what HL7 people uses for
> validating instances.

Hi Diego, I am to using Schematron for validation-purpose, but I use it
together with RelaxNG, because RelaxNG is better in testing structures
and Schematron is better in validating simple constraints.
But creating a RelaxNG from an archetype is difficult, that is complex
and hard to maintain code.

But now I see your message, I think it could be possible to create
Schematron only and check every possible constraint, which mostly (not
on leaf-nodes) are occurrences and cardinality.

Do you have every possible constraint in an archetype covered by Schematron?

Bert