I was looking at EHRScape, I should have posted this question there, but
the Community-page does not show any communication-means, only adds.

And maybe the question is also generic and are more people thinking
about this.

I am wondering about the HTTP-errors, they seem to be used for
communicating application-errors.
I think this could be an error.

For example, if you look at the:DELETE /demographics/party/{partyId}

It can return a 404 with explanation: 404 Not found - the specified
party was not found (DEMO-6021).

I think this is possible wrong, because on HTTP-level the call was an
success, and should therefor return 200, meaning, the request is
received and understood, and processed.
In the return-message it should IMHO, if necessary the result and
error-message on application level.

Someone thoughts about this?

Thanks
Bert