You are not asking for a person, you are asking the server for a specific
document about a patient that does not exist. A server can have records
with identifiers 111, 112, 113, etc. which can be about the same patient or
not. If you ask the server for a inexistent document identifier it gives
you 404. Document identifier doesn't mean patient identifier.
El 18/1/2015 11:21, "Bert Verhees" <bert.verhees at rosa.nl> escribi?: