There is NO relationship between the two: AOM2.0 and IP ownership.

I see no single problem when any actor contributes to the standard.
OpenEHR has made significant contributions, for which we are all grateful.
And I expect that openEHR will continue to do so.

The problem about IP ownership and openEHR is an long standing problem that has
not been resolved sufficiently, until now.
This is my personal opinion.

Gerard

PS: Bert: I reacted to an e-mail by Ian, who reacted to one of your e-mails.