Thanks Birger, I didn't know that, that is, of course, another story. In that case, I will take a look at it right away.

Bert

On 28-11-15 21:07, Birger Haarbrandt wrote:
Hi Bert,

to my understanding, the marand editors are open source and based on web
technologies. There is no need to create/edit archetypes and templates on
someone else's server, just let it run in your private network (or locally on
your computer).

Cheers,

Birger

Von meinem iPad gesendet