Hi Dmitry,
Consider that the folder structure is defined for each EHR, and can vary vary
between ehrs inside the same company.I would use LINK to link the org to the
ehr folder struct.

Sent from my LG Mobile

------ Original message------From: Dmitry BaranovDate: Thu, Nov 26, 2015 7:37
PMTo: For openEHR technical discussions;Subject:Party-actor-folder
relationships in hierarchyHi, I have a lot of practical questions to ask
:)Let's imagine that I have an EHR database which is shared by several
organizations, and each organization manages one or more EHR systems, and each
EHR system manages it's own hierarchy of folders. Something like that:-
Database  [C] ACME company (1.1.1.1)    [S] EHR System 1 (1.1.1.1.1)     - Root
folder 1       - Folders       - Items     - Root folder 2       - Folders
 - Items    [S] EHR System 2 (1.1.1.1.2)     - Root folder 1       - Folders
   - Items     - Root folder 2       - Folders       - Items  [C] Good Health
Company (1.1.1.2)    [S] EHR System 3 (1.1.1.2.1)     - Root folder 1       -
Folders       - Items     - Root folder 2       - Folders       - Items    [S]
EHR System 4 (1.1.1.2.2)     - Root folder 1       - Folders       - Items
- Root folder 2       - Folders       - ItemsThe question is: how could I
implement such a hierarchy using pure 1.0.1/1.0.2 classes not using custom
object model extensions? As far as I understand, a company can be described
either by PARTY_IDENTIFIED or ORGANIZATION (by the way, where is
Demographic.xsd in official releases?) and identified by OID. How could I
describe a EHR system? In which role is it (probably AGENT)? And how do I link
a FOLDER to a PARTY/PARTY_IDENTIFIED? Thanks in advance-- Regards,
Dmitry_______________________________________________openEHR-technical mailing