Thanks Peter,

Yes. I did make a start on this a few years back but got bogged down in not
being families with the ui aspects by which time the LinkEhr editor was
handling Demographics archetypes nicely.

I think this another opportunity to remind everyone that openEHR is a
community that relies almost entirely on volunteer efforts to build and
maintain the specs, software and clinical content models. Historically
companies like Ocean have put a lot of effort into building tools which are
open source but inevitably the direction and effort will mirror the
requirements of their customers. Since the archetype editor is open source,
others who see a need for demographics support are free to add this. I will
be very happy to put my initial efforts up on a fork if others want to take
it forward.

I am sure we would all sign up to a future where this kind of critical
tooling work was underpinned by solid funding by we simply do not have that
luxury right now.

Ian