Subject: Re: Archetype relational mapping - a practical openEHR persistence
solution
To: openehr-technical@lists.openehr.org
From: thomas.be...@openehr.org
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2016 08:49:08 +0000

    This is correct. The usual way I do this with an object model is to
    create a set of P_XXX classes, where 'P_' means 'persistent form'.
    The P_ classes are a transform of the main IM (whatever it is) that
    does things like

      stringifying a lot of low-level fields
      ignoring derived fields
      occasionally using a blob transform where it makes sense.

    Then one can start to consider tools like hibernate on the P_
      model.

    Both the openEHR BMM files and JSON/XML/ODIN save format use this
      approach.

    - thomas