Hello Dileep,

If you stick with ADL 1.4 then you could use LinkEHR Studio (
http://linkehr.com) to create templates from other RM such as demographic
model. The same tool can be used to import OET and export OPT for any given
RM.

Regards

El 12/2/2017 9:44, "Dileep V S" <dil...@healthelife.in> escribió:

Hi,

We are exploring OpenEHR as part of a public health management pilot
project in India and have some questions that I am unable to find proper
answers.

After studying the available libraries, tools and opensource server
implementations, ADL 1.4 seems to be more widely supported than the newer
ADL 2.0. The shared archetype repository (CKM) still contains only 1.4
version archetypes. In light of this, I am assuming that for anybody
planning to adopt OpenEHR, it will be advisable to stick to ADL1.4 for now.

Further I have learned the following wrt. ADL 1.4 standards

File formats for 1.4 version

   - Archetypes  - ADL 1.4
   - Templates - OET
   - Operational template - OPT 1.4

Modelling tools - Archetype editor, template designer

I am stuck with trying to answer the following questions. It would be great
if somebody can help.

   1. Can we hand create templates that are not supported by the template
   designer? For example demographics?
   2. If yes how do we convert the hand coded OETs to OPTs?
   3. Where do we get more details on OET file syntax?

Thanks

Dileep
HealtheLife Ventures LLP
bamgalore