The editing tools for adl 2 are still limited. However the template editing by
hand is easier in adl 2 than the earlier template xml formats because it's the
same adl with a few extra language constructs for templates.

And you can convert the ckm to adl 2 quite easily.

Pieter Bos

Op 12 feb. 2017 om 12:04 heeft Diego Bosc?
<yamp...@gmail.com<mailto:yamp...@gmail.com>> het volgende geschreven:

Hello Dileep,

If you stick with ADL 1.4 then you could use LinkEHR Studio
(http://linkehr.com) to create templates from other RM such as demographic
model. The same tool can be used to import OET and export OPT for any given RM.

Regards

El 12/2/2017 9:44, "Dileep V S"
<dil...@healthelife.in<mailto:dil...@healthelife.in>> escribi?:
Hi,

We are exploring OpenEHR as part of a public health management pilot project in
India and have some questions that I am unable to find proper answers.

After studying the available libraries, tools and opensource server
implementations, ADL 1.4 seems to be more widely supported than the newer ADL
2.0. The shared archetype repository (CKM) still contains only 1.4 version
archetypes. In light of this, I am assuming that for anybody planning to adopt
OpenEHR, it will be advisable to stick to ADL1.4 for now.

Further I have learned the following wrt. ADL 1.4 standards

File formats for 1.4 version

  *   Archetypes  - ADL 1.4
  *   Templates - OET
  *   Operational template - OPT 1.4

Modelling tools - Archetype editor, template designer

I am stuck with trying to answer the following questions. It would be great if
somebody can help.

  1.  Can we hand create templates that are not supported by the template
designer? For example demographics?
  2.  If yes how do we convert the hand coded OETs to OPTs?
  3.  Where do we get more details on OET file syntax?

Thanks

Dileep
HealtheLife Ventures LLP
bamgalore