I agree about the case insensitivity. Archie still does this case sensitive, so
I just created https://github.com/openEHR/archie/issues/8 (

Pieter

On 30/11/2017, 15:23, "openEHR-technical on behalf of Thomas Beale"
<openehr-technical-boun...@lists.openehr.org on behalf of
thomas.be...@openehr.org> wrote:

    I think the string matching should be case-insensitive, and the current
    regexes allow for any case. Various tools implementers would need to
    check to see if their tools match 'ehr_extract' to 'EHR_EXTRACT' etc.

    - thomas