It would be good if OpenEhr RM would support the UCUM-properties fully in the DvQuantity, then all problems regarding units would be over for the next 20 years, and no maintenance on customer or OpenEHR-foundation side is needed. UCUM is, I think, widely regarded as the most important unit-registration system.

I haven't thought about which changes are needed to do this, sorry for that, but I am sure the community is very well able to handle this.

By the way, if someone needs a UCUM-library for Golang, I have written one in open source, find it here:
https://github.com/BertVerhees/ucum
Grahame Grieve and some FHIRT enthousiasts have written one for Java:
https://github.com/FHIR/Ucum-java

Best regards
Bert