It can be that Compositions appear in a single GUI-form (in GP applications this happens regularly), but there is still no need to to show them from a single template. That can be up to the GUI-designer, he can use HTML-features to handle one or more entries in a single GUI-view. Having the entries offered to the GUI-developer separated from the composition offers all the flexibility the GUI-developer needs.

He can show a complete composition by connecting GUI-blocks on client-level, he can show history-lists of medications or observations without composition context, what ever is desired.

Bert