On 12-12-18 13:48, Diego Boscá wrote:
The official one, these are 'hacks' that allow you to handle requirements and edge cases only present in these RM archetypes

Diego, I don't want to be harsh about LinkEhr, which is a very strong product. But this situation raises questions. I already had this discussion a few times.

Especially because it is not mentioned on the LinkEhr website that it does not support the official OpenEhr out of the box.

You should have an option in the application for creating "official" archetypes, this to avoid confusion.

I think it is very good that you fix issues you experience, but this way, by implementing without explicit notifying does not seem the royal way.

It is bad, because in this way, the OpenEhr-software-ecosystem-base may become too narrow, and it is easy to fix by you, as you indicate to Georg Fette

Best regards

Bert