On 12-12-18 15:44, Diego Boscá wrote:
When I say official I refer to AOM. If AOM/ADL let's you say something we try to support it. We always 'eat' what others tools produce, and have implemented export mechanisms to be compatible with the things other tools can handle. In this particular case you mentioned, an exported archetype from LinkEHR can be opened in any other archetype editor directly. We also gave support for OPT & OET import/export, and even OPTs generated this way are virtually identical to the ones coming from the template designer.

So yes, we have tweaked the parser to support more things, but the archetype creation is completely RM driven (archetypes created with LinkEHR are always compliant with the RM you choose). That created archetype can be then saved to different representations depending of your needs (ADL for specific tools, XML, etc).

Congratulations, I think now nobody has any doubt.

Bert