On 6/23/20 11:35 AM, Stefan Herbrechtsmeier wrote:
Hi,

Am 23.06.20 um 20:16 schrieb Khem Raj:
On Tue, Jun 23, 2020 at 9:47 AM Otavio Salvador <otavio.salva...@ossystems.com.br <mailto:otavio.salva...@ossystems.com.br>> wrote:

    Hello Stefan,

    Em ter., 23 de jun. de 2020 às 13:37, Stefan Herbrechtsmeier
    <ste...@herbrechtsmeier.net <mailto:ste...@herbrechtsmeier.net>>
    escreveu:
     > because of the changes to the 'GO111MODULE' variable in go-dep and
     > glide, I wonder if Go is ready for use. I would have expected the
     > variable GO111MODULE to be set to 'off' within the go.bbclass
    because go
     > could bypass the fetch task unobserved otherwise.

    Is there any known issue?

    For me, with those fixes, it is working fine.

Yes it’s working ok with go-module for me but not sure of go-dep has regresse

What is the expected behavior of go-module and go-dep? Does they work without network connection after a bitbake -c fetch?

I think so. Its perhaps after first build unless you clean the build tree.