On 7/26/12 4:27 PM, Khem Raj wrote:
On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 1:53 PM, Phil Blundell <ph...@gnu.org> wrote:
On Thu, 2012-07-26 at 21:38 +0100, Richard Purdie wrote:
the other alternative which comes to mind would be so set a variable
with the name we want used there, defaulting it to PN.

That sounds like the most wholesome plan to me.

can we use BPN, unless we generate locale for native and nativesdk
cross and crosssdk
class of recipes that should work too. I thought about it  and thought
it was too
intrusive.

There are cases for multilibs where locales for specific multilib packages will be generated. We theoretically could generate them for native(sdk) and cross(sdk) as well, but I don't believe we do that in the general cases.

--Mark