On 11/04/2013 07:39 PM, Richard Purdie wrote:
On Mon, 2013-11-04 at 17:56 +0800, Hongxu Jia wrote:
Change in V2: The fourth patch fixed the QA Issue on udev, it was missed on
previous version.

//Hongxu

The following changes since commit f3541226b8b1187e79dec0f6f9f3c58cedf9ac9b:

   bitbake: hob: do not display the "Package list may be incomplete!" dialog
(2013-11-01 17:59:31 +0000)

are available in the git repository at:

   git://git.pokylinux.org/poky-contrib hongxu/fix-qa-issue
   http://git.pokylinux.org/cgit.cgi/poky-contrib/log/?h=hongxu/fix-qa-issue

Hongxu Jia (5):
   insane.bbclass: support to skip  unsafe references in binaries qa
     check.
   kmod: fix QA issue
   udev: fix  QA issue
   udev: fix QA issue
   nfs-utils: fix QA issue
Last time these warnings came up I asked for a clear plan about what
needed to live in / and what needed to live in /usr and how we were
going to fix things once and for all (or forget this idea).

Where is the plan? Why is it ok to just ignore these particular
warnings?

I am afraid there is no plan, let's drop this patch.

//Hongxu