On Wed, 23 Dec 2009 18:38:46 +0100
Stefan Schmidt <ste...@datenfreihafen.org> wrote:

> On Wed, 2009-12-23 at 18:10, Antonio Ospite wrote:
>
> > I wanted to release a new version on Dec. 13th, exactly one year
> > after the previous one, but I failed because of some other stuff I had
> > to do. So yes, I think a new release is cool!
>
> Will look into this in January. I don't expect that I have much time between
> xmas, 26C3 and new year. :)

I'll see if I could do the Changelog thing and release announcement.

> > Have a good holiday time,
>
> Same for you.
>
> BTW, I fighting to get a setup ready to test the LED driver on my E680. Hope
> finish this tonight. Anything special you want me to test?

LED driver is the only doubt I had, but checking audio on e680 would
also be good. BTW, right now the repository has been updated to
2.6.33-rc1 and there is still something non-working, I hope you managed
to get a previous version; or you can find binaries at
http://people.openezx.org/ao2/images

> regards
> Stefan Schmidt

Ciao ciao,