Hello.

On Thu, 2009-12-24 at 09:49, Antonio Ospite wrote:
> On Wed, 23 Dec 2009 18:38:46 +0100
> Stefan Schmidt <ste...@datenfreihafen.org> wrote:
>
> > On Wed, 2009-12-23 at 18:10, Antonio Ospite wrote:
> >
> > > I wanted to release a new version on Dec. 13th, exactly one year
> > > after the previous one, but I failed because of some other stuff I had
> > > to do. So yes, I think a new release is cool!
> >
> > Will look into this in January. I don't expect that I have much time between
> > xmas, 26C3 and new year. :)
> >
> I'll see if I could do the Changelog thing and release announcement.

Cool. That would reduce my work to almost nothing. :)

> > BTW, I fighting to get a setup ready to test the LED driver on my E680.
> > Hope to
> > finish this tonight. Anything special you want me to test?
>
> LED driver is the only doubt I had, but checking audio on e680 would
> also be good. BTW, right now the repository has been updated to
> 2.6.33-rc1 and there is still something non-working, I hope you managed
> to get a previous version; or you can find binaries at
> http://people.openezx.org/ao2/images

Indeed I have some troubles here. Either with your binaries nor with a
selfcompiled one I'm getting usb_ethernet to work. Even tried 3 different
kernels on my host.

usb0 appears and I'm able to set the address, but trying to ping the phone gives
my nothing. Even tried it with MTU set to 900.

What happends though is that the error counter in ifconfig increases all the
time. So there is something fishy here. Without a shell on the device I'm not
really able to perform any tests on LED or audio.

Does it work for you? If yes, what kernel version you are using on your host? If
it works for you with your latest image I'll try it here with my A780 as this is
the only device we have both.

regards
Stefan Schmidt