Antonio Ospite <ospite <at> studenti.unina.it> writes:

> Try commenting out
> //#define USECS_SLEEP 500
> in boot_usb.c, line 46, recompile and let us know.

It was commented, I uncommented both it and DEBUG, ie

#define USECS_SLEEP 500

#define DEBUG

and managed to get the kernel to my A780. Thank you very much!

> Cool, let us know also if you want to get more involved in openezx, stop

My plan is to debug my (non-existent yet) app on FreeRunner and then put it on a
phone with built-in camera. Tried to obtain a developer's certificate from
Motorola (to code in Java), but it's unavailable for a1200/a780. So, I hope to
need working camera, wi-fi, GPRS and bluetooth in OpenEZX by the end of the year
(if carrying a webcam together with FreeRunner is sufficiently inconvenient) :)

> if you have some time.

I wish I had :)