You were exactly right Rob. The 192.x.x.x IPs were encapsulated inside the
controller's IP addresses. But still I don't get response from the controller
(Floodlight in this case). Controller is responding to the initial 'hello'
messages but does not respond to the 2 packet_in messages that are sent to it
(rest of packet_in's seem to have been blocked somewhere). I am using the
pre-configured floodlight VM for this purpose and I know floodlight is running
as I can do a successful 'pingall' in a minimal mininet topology.

Kindly help me resolve this problem.

Thanks,
Salman