There's a setting other_config:forward-bpdu in the OVS Bridge table that
determines whether OVS forwards BPDUs by default.  The documentation
says:

       other_config : forward-bpdu: optional string, either true or false
              Option to allow forwarding of BPDU frames when NORMAL action  is
              invoked.   Frames  with  reserved  Ethernet  addresses (e.g. STP
              BPDU) will be forwarded when this  option  is  enabled  and  the
              switch  is  not providing that functionality.  If STP is enabled
              on the port, STP BPDUs will never be  forwarded.   If  the  Open
              vSwitch  bridge  is used to connect different Ethernet networks,
              and if Open vSwitch node does not  run  STP,  then  this  option
              should  be enabled.  Default is disabled, set to true to enable.
              The following destination MAC addresss  will  not  be  forwarded
              when this option is enabled.

              01:80:c2:00:00:00
                     IEEE 802.1D Spanning Tree Protocol (STP).

              01:80:c2:00:00:01
                     IEEE Pause frame.

              01:80:c2:00:00:0x
                     Other reserved protocols.

              00:e0:2b:00:00:00
                     Extreme Discovery Protocol (EDP).

              00:e0:2b:00:00:04 and 00:e0:2b:00:00:06
                     Ethernet Automatic Protection Switching (EAPS).

              01:00:0c:cc:cc:cc
                     Cisco  Discovery  Protocol  (CDP), VLAN Trunking Protocol
                     (VTP), Dynamic Trunking Protocol (DTP), Port  Aggregation
                     Protocol (PAgP), and others.

              01:00:0c:cc:cc:cd
                     Cisco Shared Spanning Tree Protocol PVSTP+.

              01:00:0c:cd:cd:cd
                     Cisco STP Uplink Fast.

              01:00:0c:00:00:00
                     Cisco Inter Switch Link.