Brian Bray wrote:
> There has never been an "administrative interface". Just send a blank
> message with "unsubscribe" as a subject to either the list or
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Yes, that's the administrative interface to which I was referring - you
know, it is like a command line interface, but via email, with a set of
define administrative commands. That's definitely an interface. Anyway,
it wasn't working, but I'll try again now. If it works, so long and
thanks for all the fish!

Tim C