Hi Molly,

> Since last week, I had discussed with Brian Bray the transfer of
> OSHCA.org to OSHCA if we agree to start the process of reviving OSHCA
> and he has agreed to this.

I agree and support the idea, although I will not have the time to
actively contribute and don't know if I will be able to attend meetings.

I would prefer to see OSHCA independent from AMIA. It would be another
thing to have OSHCA as international umbrella organisation of various
national organisations and, of course, of Open Source Software projects
in the healthcare domain.

Thanks for your initiative,
Christian

http://us.click.yahoo.com/T8sf5C/tzNLAA/TtwFAA/W4wwlB/TM