I agree enthusiastically with Adrian's advice assuming that one of the
goals for OSHCA is being a catalyst for change.

Building on these thoughts a first order of business would be a frank
discussion of what we did right and what could be improved on vis a vis
the first iteration of OSHCA. What would be necessary to attract and
retain the kinds of people needed to make it effective?

Joseph

http://us.click.yahoo.com/A77XvD/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/W4wwlB/TM