I support this as well, but what does this support
mean in the short and long term?

In the recent FOSSSL international conference I spoke
about using Open source in hospitals - Lighting up
hospitals with LAMP. But I have very few people from
government or IT industry supporting these views.

What organization can approach governments and large
corporations to make a strong case for FOSS, that is
both convincing and acceptable?

OSHCA is too small a voice in my opinion and was
nearly stilled for good.

Nandalal

http://farechase.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/T8sf5C/tzNLAA/TtwFAA/W4wwlB/TM