Koray Atalag wrote:
> Oops...Sorry, I thought this was a free discussion list....Never mind my
> thoughts and keep goin...

OK. It's just that some of us treat open source healthcare software as a
serious matter, and thus we can't leave expressed thoughts such as yours
unchallenged, particularly when expressed on an publically archived
mailing list which is indexed by search engines, even when signposted as
"dangerous". Well, I can't. Everyone is free to think and express their
thoughts on this mailing list, but they must also be prepared to have
them challenged and questioned (in a polite, professional manner, of
course).

Tim C