From: Koray Atalag <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: openhealth@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, January 08, 2006 9:06:11 AM
Subject: [openhealth] Re: Takin' it serious...

> Sorry if I offended you - it's these annoying cultural
differences, you
> know. It'll be so much easier in another decade or so when we all
think
> and act like Americans. Until then...
>
> Tim C

Hi Tim,

You really put a big smile on my face that I can not stop....in this
beautiful Sunday...I did't quite get what you really meant
by "thinking and acting like Americans"...I hope you do not refer to
the kind of thinking and acting that resulted in Hiroshima/Nagasaki
and more recently the misery in Iraq...Unfortunately the Bush
administration has proven that the World would be a better and more
peaceful place with less Americans!

I have many good friends with US nationality and also I had spent a
year in US-Canada so this has nothing to with nationality or
culture...It is the human nature and human character does not have
nationality...

I hope someday we will all get rid of our prejudice and
discriminative thoughts...Only then...

Dr. Koray Atalag

Software association Software jewelry Software deployment

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

 Visit your group "openhealth" on the web.