Hi Will,

Could you please specify what sort of CMS you are looking for...for
HL7 or non-standard propriety ones?

I am also looking for OS HL7 V2.3 messaging components for use in my
project to link to HIS of some group in Turkey. When I did Google
search with keywords HL7 V2.3 Message Component I got some pages but
could not asses the quality and reliability...

Best regards,

Dr. Koray Atalag