From: Koray Atalag <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: openhealth@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, January 14, 2006 1:34:24 AM
Subject: Re: [openhealth] Re: Open Source Clinical Messaging Software

    Hi Will,

 I had just opened the sourceforge.net site and entered HL7 keyword and
 the results were incredible! I had done a similar search 6 months ago
 and there were hardly any project at all....

 http://sf.net

 BTW if you happen to digest all these projects and evaluate pls. let the
 group know about the outcome...At least I am interested with finding a
 reliable Open Source messaging component for HL7 v2.3 to be used in a
 development environment .NET or VB6 with ADO in my own OS Pathology
 project.

 BTW#2: I am considering to port my Win32 application to linux or better
 crossplatform...SO far I have identified Mono - a free and Open
 Source .NET development environment...ANd for the last 2 days (and
 nites!) I am trying to install and evaluate on my fresh Fedora Core 4
 desktop system...I had done linux system admin. back at 1998 and I must
 admit that many waters have passed under the bridge...It is really
 rock-solid platform but not as easily understood as M$ Windoz
 platforms.. Any suggestions for me??

 If you are interested with Mono Project: http://www.go-mono.com

 Best regards,

 koray

 On Fri, 2006-01-13 at 20:57 -0800, Will Ross wrote:
 > Koray,
 >
 > To be more precise, the open source clinical messaging solution I am
 > looking for is either already feature complete or can become feature
 > complete with a small amount of development when compared to
 > proprietary products from Axolotl, Kryptiq, Optio, SureScripts,
 > Quovadx, eMediary, InteGreat, and similar companies.
 >
 > More details will appear soon on the following web page:
 >
 >    http://mendocinohre.org/mern.html
 >
 > With best regards,
 >
 > [wr]

                                                    Software distribution
                                Salon software
     Medical software
          Software association                                       Software
jewelry                                       Software deployment

         YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

     Visit your group "openhealth" on the web.