Koray,

To be more precise, the open source clinical messaging solution I am
looking for is either already feature complete or can become feature
complete with a small amount of development when compared to
proprietary products from Axolotl, Kryptiq, Optio, SureScripts,
Quovadx, eMediary, InteGreat, and similar companies.

More details will appear soon on the following web page:

   http://mendocinohre.org/mern.html

With best regards,

[wr]

- - - - - - - -

On Jan 11, 2006, at 11:09 PM, Koray Atalag wrote:

> Hi Will,
>
> Could you please specify what sort of CMS you are looking for...for
> HL7 or non-standard propriety ones?
>
> I am also looking for OS HL7 V2.3 messaging components for use in my
> project to link to HIS of some group in Turkey. When I did Google
> search with keywords HL7 V2.3 Message Component I got some pages but
> could not asses the quality and reliability...
>
> Best regards,
>
> Dr. Koray Atalag
>

> --- In openhealth@yahoogroups.com, Will Ross <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>> I'm looking for one.   At any stage of development.   Any suggestions
>> will be welcome.
>>
>> With best regards,
>>
>> [wr]
>>
>> - - - - - - - -