I uploaded in a two step process, first to my shell account at Source
Forge and then from there to the File release system.  The checksum is
fine on my shell account, so it must have been damaged while uploading
from my shell account at Source Forge to the file release system at
Source Forge!

I will upload again once I complete and re-release FOIAVistA VivitA
20060113, which includes some new scripts and some script updates that I
want to get into SemiVivA as well.

In the future, I will also post MD5 sums for my releases.  I apologize
to all who were inconvenienced.

-- Bhaskar