On Sun, 2006-01-29 at 09:37 -0600, Bhaskar, KS wrote:
> I uploaded in a two step process, first to my shell account at Source
> Forge and then from there to the File release system.  The checksum
> is
> fine on my shell account, so it must have been damaged while
> uploading
> from my shell account at Source Forge to the file release system at
> Source Forge!
>
> I will upload again once I complete and re-release FOIAVistA VivitA
> 20060113, which includes some new scripts and some script updates that
> want to get into SemiVivA as well.

[KSB] The file seems to have been damaged when uploading from my Source
Forge shell account to the file release system.  Also, I updated the
scripts when I created FOIAVistAVivitA20060113.iso.  Ergo, I have
replaced FOIAVistASemiVivA20060113.tgz distribution with a new file,
FOIAVistASemiVivA20060113a.tgz.  The MD5 checksum is
2bfddf3d90d371a1013b7208bad00773.

-- Bhaskar