Nandalal Gunaratne wrote:

>  Definitely no anti-US sentiments from here.
>
>  But we worry about the laws which stifle the development of lesser developed
> countires in their progress inICT.

Really?  That amazes me. Alright, I'll play U.S. QnA session here.  Tell
me your concerns and I'll try to address them as they relate to OSCHA
operating internationally with members in the U.S.

First off...

Silly patents that have been applied for are irrelevant to OSCHA.
Membership in the WTO, as Malaysia has achieved, help protect OSCHA's
intellectual properties.

If OSCHA is registered in the U.S. as a trade association all anyone has
to do is sign up.  It's that easy.

If OSCHA is registered as a domestic, U.S. non-profit corporation all we
have to do is direct OSCHA resources to carry out its mission in other
countries.  OSCHA branches in other countries might have different
limitations and permissions on its activities.

Richard