That leads me to ask: does the AMA claim copyright on the CPT codes
themselves, or just on the descriptions of the codes?  If the latter,
I think there would be a lot of merit in a community project to
create and maintain new descriptions.  I've been told that the AMA's
descriptions are not very physician-friendly.

Rod
www.sunsetsystems.com