Likewise - apologies if this is a repeat.

Tim C

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Tim Churches <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 1 Dec 2007 17:08
Subject: Re: [openhealth] Re: [oshca_members] OSHCA's Aims and Objectives
To: OSHCA Members List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: openhealth@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  Molly Cheah wrote:
> And Tim, please do me a favour by emailing the Hon Secretary of PCDOM at
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] <pcdom%40ocdom.org.my> rather than stating on these
mailing lists and tell
> them that you believe that PCDOM's promotion of PrimaCare as an open
> source tool is not correct, thus implying that PCDOM is unethical.

I have forwarded a copy of my previous post to the PCDOM address you
give. As I said, PCDOM needs to be very cautious and ultra-scrupulous
about how it represents its PrimaCare software, simply because you are
the President of both PCDOM and OSHCA. If that nexus didn't exist, i
would not be particularly concerned.

Tim Churches