Regarding multiple licensing: The problem with this is that you have to be
more careful with user contributions.

Suppose that you want to use both the GPL and MPL (which is a fine choice
btw). Suppose that I make a signifigant improvement and you want to accept
those improvements back into your project. What license am I using to
license my work back to you? I have the right, under typical multiple
licencing schemes, to decide which license I am accepting. You need to
careful that either I am licensing my work back you under the same set of
multiple license or that I am assigning copyright back to your project. If I
"only" give you my improvements under the GPL, you cannot then redistribute
my improvements, together with your original code, under one of the other
licences you originally choose.

Generally you will make you life much much easier if you decide to use a
single license AND get copyright assignments from contributors. I have no
problem assigning copyright to a project that I know will provide my
copyright back to me under one of the Google 7. This will give you the
option of using the MySQL proprietary/free dual licensing revenue model in
the far future. Unless you are careful to aquire the copyright from
contributors from early on, this option will likely be unavailable to you in
the far future.

HTH,
-FT

--