On Mon, 2009-04-13 at 15:12 -0400, Scot Silverstein wrote:

> Perhaps you mean, "do not want it to work for you."

Perhaps.  But I look at this issue from a different perspective.

It seems that most members of this community are wanting to play by
their rules.

They have made the specifications public.  The FOSS community,, being of
the nature it is, should turn this aound and make a positive out of it.

I have posted my comment; and there are some other EXCELLENT
comments/points to be considered  on Fred's page at:

http://www.fredtrotter.com/2009/04/11/towards-fair-ehr-certification/

Cheers,
Tim

--
Timothy Cook, MSc
Health Informatics Research & Development Services