On 02/15/11 16:58, ken mays wrote:
Ed,

If you can't get it to work, there are reported issues with certain GT220 cards
(bad hardware batches, like the Intel Sandy Bridge incident).

Nvidia is aware of this issue.

So, you can replace the GT220 card with the GT430 or GeForce 9600 GT to resolve
your issue.

~ Ken Mays
    Hi,

Thanks for the info, I got to work with only with the the "vesa" driver under solaris 11 ex and OI, however the card works like a charm under oracle linux with nvidia 260 driver. i will look if there is any informantion pertaining my video card about a recall from the manufacturer.

--
Regards,
Edward