It looks like, about a week ago, something was changed on the server that makes
all messages say they're from "Discussion list for OpenIndiana" instead of
saying who they're from.

Would it be possible, pretty please, to put it back?

If the desire is to filter messages, there's already the [OpenIndiana-discuss]
tag in the subject that makes it easy to filter.

If the goal is to improve something like SPF compatibility - I can perhaps help
find this setting - but other mailing lists that I participate on say "From
somel...@someorg.org<mailto:somel...@someorg.org> on behalf of Joe User
<joeu...@joesdomain.com>" and that works very well.  Because it doesn't get
classified as a SPF fail, yet the From and Reply To fields get properly
populated, and the mail client (I'm using Outlook) display the From properly...

If the goal is something else ... What is the goal?

Thanks...