On Wed, Mar 18, 2020 at 4:56 PM Till Wegmüller <[email protected]> wrote:

> On 18.03.20 10:53, Aurélien Larcher wrote:
> > I have not done anything special but I am on a system entirely built
> > with gcc-7...
> >
> > Passing GCC_VERSION=7 should be enough to set all the required variables.
> >
>
> And it did not work for me... Clang 9 is installed from locally
> published package I checked...
>
> ldd /usr/clang/9.0/lib/libLLVM-9.so
>         libedit.so.0 =>  /usr/lib/64/libedit.so.0
>         libz.so.1 =>     /usr/lib/64/libz.so.1
>         libdl.so.1 =>    /lib/64/libdl.so.1
>         libcurses.so.1 =>        /lib/64/libcurses.so.1
>         libstdc++.so.6 =>        /usr/gcc/6/lib/amd64/libstdc++.so.6
>         libm.so.2 =>     /lib/64/libm.so.2
>         librt.so.1 =>    /lib/64/librt.so.1
>         libgcc_s.so.1 =>         /usr/gcc/6/lib/amd64/libgcc_s.so.1
>         libc.so.1 =>     /lib/64/libc.so.1
>
>
> I guess I have to wait for GCC to hit the release before I can continue
> with rust 140...
>


You could probably update to http://pkg.openindiana.org/gcc-next/ in a BE
but be aware that OpenGL does not work correctly on Intel currently with
this repo (I need to fix drm and mesa).


> Greetings
> Till
>


-- 
---
Praise the Caffeine embeddings
_______________________________________________
openindiana-discuss mailing list
[email protected]
https://openindiana.org/mailman/listinfo/openindiana-discuss

Reply via email to