http://pkg.openindiana.org/gcc-next/ should now contain all the userland
components except hexchat which is currently broken.

On Fri, Mar 20, 2020 at 1:08 AM Aurélien Larcher <[email protected]>
wrote:

>
>
> On Wed, Mar 18, 2020 at 11:51 PM Till Wegmüller <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
>> On 18.03.20 19:22, Aurélien Larcher wrote:
>> >
>> > You could probably update to http://pkg.openindiana.org/gcc-next/ in a
>> > BE but be aware that OpenGL does not work correctly on Intel currently
>> > with this repo (I need to fix drm and mesa).
>>
>> Turns out I did it wrong. I needed to override the GCC_VERSION in
>> shared-macros. Now I managed to build clang with gcc-7. After
>> republishing clang rust worked. We don't have much rust software we can
>> compile right now but I can send in my rust PR :) We now have 1.40.
>> Firefox is next.
>>
>
> This is great news!
>
> So on my end I have basically rebuilt the entire userland with gcc 7.5
> (there is a bug in the updated icedtea-web though).
>
> The issue is that I have introduced libdrm 2.4.99 and mesa 18 by mistake
> on my systems and that I still need to fix an OpenGL issue on Intel with
> these versions...
>
> Probably it is wiser to import the repo minus gfx-drm / mesa / Xorg in a
> fresh environment and rebuild the old versions.
>
>
>
>
>>
>> Greetings
>> Till
>>
>
>
> --
> ---
> Praise the Caffeine embeddings
>


-- 
---
Praise the Caffeine embeddings
_______________________________________________
openindiana-discuss mailing list
[email protected]
https://openindiana.org/mailman/listinfo/openindiana-discuss

Reply via email to