On 03/17/21 12:53 AM, Joshua M. Clulow via openindiana-discuss wrote:
On Tue, 16 Mar 2021 at 14:57, Stephan Althaus
<stephan.alth...@duedinghausen.eu> wrote:
By the way - what does "set _userlimit=0x7fffc0000000" actually do - and
what does the limit mean to me as the user ??
It sets the maximum virtual memory address we will use when giving
processes memory.  Setting the user limit there makes the system
behave a bit more like Linux, and is probably unlikely to have a
practical impact on your software: it still equates to ~128TB of
address space for each 64-bit process.

Cheers.

Hello!

Thanks for the clarification. This does not seem to hurt me :-D

Stephan