On 03/17/21 02:09 PM, Gary Mills wrote:
On Tue, Mar 16, 2021 at 04:27:31PM +0100, Carsten Grzemba via
openindiana-discuss wrote:
I made available a firefox package 68esr for testing

Unfortunately for the moment there is a restriction!
There is a setting in /etc/system necessary:

set _userlimit=0x7fffc0000000

whithout this, FF will raise a assertion in JS code.
It sounds as if we need the illumos developers to make the appropriate
change to the illumos kernel or to the linker so that this setting
will not be necessary.  An illumos bug report would be a good starting
point.

Hm..

How is this handled with Solaris and solaris-userland ?

Is this still the case with 78 ESR ?

Stephan