Yes, working on the web view building. The main issue is there are a handful of
libs (libxml, libxslt, etc) that we have to figure out where to put. I believe
these are unaltered by us, but built with different flags to strip out stuff we
don't need. I've asked Peter whether we can post the build instructions to
produce these libs, and then figured once anyone can build them, it wouldn't be
to hard to find a place to put them.

Ultimately we're trying to get a public artifactory repository setup for
OpenJDK which would be the natural place for us to put all our dependencies
like this, but in the meantime we just need a place to put some binaries. I
know some of these binaries could be found elsewhere but not all of them (win64
builds I think are missing for example).