While I agree with Tom that setting up a Nexus (or Artifactory) repo is
easy, I don't see any point for OSS stuff. That's what Sonatype is for,
take advantage of it.

Setting up your own Nexus (or Artifactory) is needed if you
have proprietary stuff that you want to keep private or have licensing
restrictions on, but the whole point of OpenJDK is to not be that - OSS
Sonatype exists to make life easier for exactly these sorts of projects.

You may want to setup an internal Nexus inside for your Oracle stuff but
then you definitely wouldn't be giving us access to that.