Awesome - on the surface it does look like what Oracle were/should-be
trying to build with their packaging tools - and it's free!

If you use it a bit, let me know how it goes. If it's any good I'll look at
wrappering this in a Maven plugin (looks straight forward). Maybe we can
cut Oracle out of this altogether and get some actual progress here.

If you can get your JWrappered reportmill app deployed somewhere, I'd be
keen to try it out and see what the end user experience is like. Just
trying their sample apps now.