> 1) Look and Feel:
>
> IMO it’s enough to build „native looking“ css based skins! That could be very
> quickly without complex technologies like CALayer etc.

Generally this should be very easy for somebody to do. There is a ui kit
already out there that designers use for mocking up UI designs for both the new
iOS7 look and the previous looks. Should be straight forward to take and turn
into an image based CSS theme.

> 2) After starting RoboVM JavaFX needs round about 10 seconds to start the
> simple list example on iPhone4. So it’s too long. I tried to use the
> preloaded class via property „-Djavafx.preloader“ but it doesn’t work, my
> preloaded class is not instantiated…

What is the state of the jfx78 back port, and how often is it updated? I'm
wondering what the time is for getting a fix put in before it shows up in the
back port.

Richard